Japan is an island country in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it lies off the eastern coast of the Asian continent and stretches from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and the Philippine Sea in the south.
- Emperor: Akihito Trending
- Capital: Tokyo
- Currency: Japanese yen
- Population: 12.68 crores (2017)
STUDY IN JAPAN
Studying abroad in Japan is a learning experience for any student especially those studying science, technology, finance or industrial design are of interest to you. Japan is amongst the most technologically advanced in the world and its manufacturing of electronics, appliances and motor vehicles is quickly changing the world.
Why Japan is the best place to study?
- World-class education
- High-quality learning
- Cost of study is affordable
- On your way to the bright future
- Miruku-No- Sato Japanese Language School of International Culture Institute
- Oji forging Language School
- Miyabi International Japanese School
- Wisdom International Academy
- Tokyo Ikuei Japanese School
- GAG Japanese Language School
- MIDDREAM Japanese Language School
- Osaka YMCA Japanese language school
- EHLE institute Japanese language school
- Sendai Japanese language school
- Kobe Japanese language school